|Posted on 15 June, 2016 at 20:00||comments (0)|
How should we prepare for a tough tennis match ???.
Some tips :
1. Remind yourself of the qualities you have
2. Focus on playing good tennis regardless of how your opponent plays, and remember how your typical game looks like
3. If you know your opponent, determine their weaknesses and your game plan
4) Never give up
5) Keep pressure on your opponent no matter what.
6) Be ready for changes of momentum or losing your lead
7) Prepare yourself for bad line calls or any other gamesmanship attempts
Any more sugestions ???
|Posted on 1 June, 2016 at 18:05||comments (0)|
From my experience, the best tip I can give to you is: Focuse all your attention on your opponent not on yourself. Your shots selection and strategy have to be based on what your opponent don't like and not on what you like. Don't think to yourself at all, trust your "weapons " and just use them to make your opponent"s "life" harder. ....what do YOU THINK ??? ...